Whether you are travelling for business or going on holiday you can make the start of your journey as enjoyable and stress free as possible by checking- in for your flight online.
Check in for your flight from the comfort of your home, office or hotel, available from 36 hours before until 2 hours before your flight departs.
- Print your own boarding pass and you can go straight to security at the airport, if you have hand baggage only. If you have bags to check in, go to one of our Bag Drops when you arrive at the airport, so that your bags can be tagged and accepted for the flight. Then go straight to security through to departures.
- You can also check- in for your onward or return flight, if it is within 24 hours.
IMPORTANT! Please make sure that you arrive at your departure airport in plenty of time to board your flight, taking into consideration the time that you need to allow to go through security and/or are travelling with baggage requiring tagging and acceptance for the flight: airport security checks and for what, at larger airports, may also be a long walk to the actual boarding gate.
Boarding the aircraft
- Please have your Boarding Pass, photographic ID or and passport (plus any other travel documents like visas etc.) readily available when boarding at the gate.
- You will also need to show your boarding pass to the cabin crew again when you board the aircraft.
- If you arrive at the boarding gate after the gate has closed, you will not be able to board the flight.